Our Peachtree City Office
|Monday:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
Peachtree City was established in the 1950s, and ranks as one of the country’s most desired communities to live in. Peachtree City is the largest city in Fayette County, Georgia, and contains multiple “villages,” each with its own shopping areas, elementary schools, recreational parks, facilities and more.Peachtree City has over 24 square miles of resort-style living and 90 miles of multi-use recreational and golf cart paths.
Peachtree City’s green lifestyle offers a unique setting for outdoor recreation, leisure activities and much more.
Below is a listing of awards and recognitions for Peachtree City.
- 2014 Safest Cities, Neighborhoodscout.com and Safewise.com
- Georgia’s Best Place to Raise Kids 2013, Business Week, 2012
- Top 6 Most Patriotic Cities, Rand McNally/USA Today 2011 Best of the Road
- Most Airport Friendly Atlanta City, KNOW Atlanta Magazine, 2010
- Top 100 Best Places to Live in the U.S., CNN/Money Magazine, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013
- Top 10 Cities for Families, Family Circle Magazine, 2011
- Top 100 Places to Live, RelocateAmerica.com, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Georgia’s Best Affordable Suburb, Business Week, 2009
- 10 Great Places for Boomers, Newsmax Magazine, 2009
Source: Peachtree City, Georgia Convention and Visitors Bureau. http://visitpeachtreecity.com